Four oil company staff booked for molesting woman colleague
Nagpur: Four employees of a PSU here have been booked for allegedly abusing and molesting a young woman in their office, police said on Wednesday.
The accused -- Devashish Patnaik, Arvind Raje, Balaram Goyal and Mukesh Prasad -- employed with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) allegedly misbehaved with the woman between November 1, 2011 till March 8 earlier this month, police said.
The woman, in her complaint, said the four misbehaved with her when she was asked to visit in connection with employment at their office on Nagpur-Jabalpur National Highway near LIC Square in Sadar area here.
She lodged a complaint with Sadar police last night and a case was registered against the four persons under relevant sections of the IPC, police said.
Offence under section of SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act was also slapped on them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal