Four oil company staff booked for molesting woman colleague
Nagpur: Four employees of a PSU here have been booked for allegedly abusing and molesting a young woman in their office, police said on Wednesday.
The accused -- Devashish Patnaik, Arvind Raje, Balaram Goyal and Mukesh Prasad -- employed with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) allegedly misbehaved with the woman between November 1, 2011 till March 8 earlier this month, police said.
The woman, in her complaint, said the four misbehaved with her when she was asked to visit in connection with employment at their office on Nagpur-Jabalpur National Highway near LIC Square in Sadar area here.
She lodged a complaint with Sadar police last night and a case was registered against the four persons under relevant sections of the IPC, police said.
Offence under section of SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act was also slapped on them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened