Four suspects in 13/7 blasts sent to custody
Mumbai: A local court Thursday remanded four
accused arrested in connection with the 13/7 triple blasts case in judicial custody till April 4.
The court remanded the accused Naquee Ahmed, Nadeem
Shaikh, Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Naik in judicial custody
for 14 days till April 4.
One of the accused, Nadeem, moved an application in the
court saying that he wanted to discontinue his lawyer Kalid Azmi from representing him.
Meanwhile, ATS chief Rakesh Maria said the reports that
one of the arrested accused may turn as an approver are not
Three blasts ripped Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House (in
South Mumbai) and at Dadar (in central Mumbai) on July 13 last
year, killing 27 persons and injuring several others. The
Maharashtra ATS is yet to file charge sheet in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them