Four suspects in 13/7 blasts sent to custody
Mumbai: A local court Thursday remanded four
accused arrested in connection with the 13/7 triple blasts case in judicial custody till April 4.
The court remanded the accused Naquee Ahmed, Nadeem
Shaikh, Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Naik in judicial custody
for 14 days till April 4.
One of the accused, Nadeem, moved an application in the
court saying that he wanted to discontinue his lawyer Kalid Azmi from representing him.
Meanwhile, ATS chief Rakesh Maria said the reports that
one of the arrested accused may turn as an approver are not
Three blasts ripped Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House (in
South Mumbai) and at Dadar (in central Mumbai) on July 13 last
year, killing 27 persons and injuring several others. The
Maharashtra ATS is yet to file charge sheet in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you