Four suspects in 13/7 blasts sent to custody
Mumbai: A local court Thursday remanded four
accused arrested in connection with the 13/7 triple blasts case in judicial custody till April 4.
The court remanded the accused Naquee Ahmed, Nadeem
Shaikh, Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Naik in judicial custody
for 14 days till April 4.
One of the accused, Nadeem, moved an application in the
court saying that he wanted to discontinue his lawyer Kalid Azmi from representing him.
Meanwhile, ATS chief Rakesh Maria said the reports that
one of the arrested accused may turn as an approver are not
Three blasts ripped Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House (in
South Mumbai) and at Dadar (in central Mumbai) on July 13 last
year, killing 27 persons and injuring several others. The
Maharashtra ATS is yet to file charge sheet in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre