Four suspects in 13/7 blasts sent to custody
Mumbai: A local court Thursday remanded four
accused arrested in connection with the 13/7 triple blasts case in judicial custody till April 4.
The court remanded the accused Naquee Ahmed, Nadeem
Shaikh, Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Naik in judicial custody
for 14 days till April 4.
One of the accused, Nadeem, moved an application in the
court saying that he wanted to discontinue his lawyer Kalid Azmi from representing him.
Meanwhile, ATS chief Rakesh Maria said the reports that
one of the arrested accused may turn as an approver are not
Three blasts ripped Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House (in
South Mumbai) and at Dadar (in central Mumbai) on July 13 last
year, killing 27 persons and injuring several others. The
Maharashtra ATS is yet to file charge sheet in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj