Four youths booked for sodomy
Aurangabad: Police have booked four youths
for allegedly sodomizing a mentally-challenged boy.
One of the accused has been arrested and the boy hospitalized, police said.
A 13-year-old-boy, who is a resident of Harshnagar area was allegedly sodomised by Mangesh Ragade, Lakhan Gaikwad and two of their accomplices, police said.
The incident occurred at Nehru Park near Delhi gate on Friday.
When the boy`s mother came to the park searching for him, all the accused fled the scene.
She later lodged a complaint with the Begumpura police. Police arrested one Lakhan Gaikwad in this connection while a manhunt is on for the rest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'