Four youths booked for sodomy
Aurangabad: Police have booked four youths
for allegedly sodomizing a mentally-challenged boy.
One of the accused has been arrested and the boy hospitalized, police said.
A 13-year-old-boy, who is a resident of Harshnagar area was allegedly sodomised by Mangesh Ragade, Lakhan Gaikwad and two of their accomplices, police said.
The incident occurred at Nehru Park near Delhi gate on Friday.
When the boy`s mother came to the park searching for him, all the accused fled the scene.
She later lodged a complaint with the Begumpura police. Police arrested one Lakhan Gaikwad in this connection while a manhunt is on for the rest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources