Four youths booked for sodomy
Aurangabad: Police have booked four youths
for allegedly sodomizing a mentally-challenged boy.
One of the accused has been arrested and the boy hospitalized, police said.
A 13-year-old-boy, who is a resident of Harshnagar area was allegedly sodomised by Mangesh Ragade, Lakhan Gaikwad and two of their accomplices, police said.
The incident occurred at Nehru Park near Delhi gate on Friday.
When the boy`s mother came to the park searching for him, all the accused fled the scene.
She later lodged a complaint with the Begumpura police. Police arrested one Lakhan Gaikwad in this connection while a manhunt is on for the rest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test