Friends of Pune blast victim take out rally
Mumbai: Friends of three victims of last
week`s Pune blasts organised a peace march in South Mumbai to
express solidarity with the victims and their family members.
They demanded that the government should act against
the perpetrators of the ghastly terror incident.
About 15 to 20 friends of Ankik Dhar, Anindiyee Dhar
and Shilpa Goenka, who were killed in the blast came together
under the banner of "youth for peace" from Marine Lines to
Girgaum Chowpathy holding placards which said that the youth
want peace and not politics.
They also said that they wanted justice for their
Sudeep Chakraborty (28) said the purpose of the peace
march was to remember their friends who died in the blast and
send message to the government that they should not take such
terror activities lightly.
"We want the government to take up the issue seriously
and hold tough talks with Pakistan to dismantle terror
networks operating from that country against India," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you