Gangster Ashwin Naik detained in Nashik
Nashik: Police have detained gangster Ashwin Naik on Saturday, who is being interrogated in Ambad police station here, to know the motive behind his visit to the city.
Nashik Commissioner of Police Vinod Lokhande told this to reporters.
Naik is being interrogated, along with few others, in connection with his visit to the city and the reason behind it, Lokhande said.
Acting on a tip-off that Naik is putting up at a local hotel, city police conducted a raid and then detained him, Lokhande added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation