German Bakery trial: CCTV footage taken on record
Pune: The Sessions Court on Thursday took on
record, as evidence, two Compact Discs (CDs) containing photos
and videos taken by the police after the German Bakery blast,
and the hard disk of the CCTV footage captured by the
surveillance cameras of the hotel opposite the blast site.
Sayed Khwaja Hamza, IT manager of Hotel `O`, and police constable Kishoresinh Pardeshi from photography department of
Pune Crime Branch, were examined in Bakery blast trial today.
Seventeen people were killed and over sixty were injured
in the blast at German Bakery here on February 13, 2010.
Himayat Baig is the main accused.
Special Public Prosecutor Raja Thakare produced the CDs
in the court of additional sessions judge N P Dhote today.
Parts of the CDs were played on laptop, so that constable
Pardeshi could verify that they were the same CDs.
In the cross examination, defence lawyer A Rehman
pointed out that Pardeshi had not mentioned in his statement
to the ATS that a digital camera had been used.
Thakare also examined Hamza, IT manager of Hotel `O`.
Hamza said in the court that all the three CCTV cameras that
are installed at the front portion could cover area upto the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location