German woman raped, robbed in Mumbai
Mumbai: A German national was today allegedly raped and robbed by unidentified persons at her residence in suburban Bandra, police said here.
"A German woman approached us claiming that she has been raped. Accordingly, we registered her complaint and are investigating the matter," said a police official.
The incident occurred at her residence in posh Bandra locality, police said, adding that she also claimed to have been robbed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Congress forms five-member committee to examine bills, debates in Parl
- To give shape to new education policy, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar meets RSS leaders
- Italian connection to Mahatma Gandhi's assassination? Subramanian Swamy to reveal after August 15
- WATCH: AB de Villiers' lesson for 19-year-old who struck him with fearsome bouncer
- More girls studying, but 84% drop out after graduation