Girl beats up eve-teaser in Maharashtra
Akola: An eve-teaser was allegedly beaten up by a 20-year-old girl when he tried to harass her while she was returning home at Patun tehsil in the district, police said Sunday.
The incident occurred last night on Balapur Road when the girl was returning home from a shop when the accused, identified as Vikas Nage, started harassing her, they said.
However, the gritty girl fought back, grabbed the accused and slapped him, police said.
Later, after the girl lodged a complaint, the youth was arrested, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test