Girl dies after she slips from grandfather`s arms in Mumbai
Mumbai: A one-and-half-year-old girl died
after she slipped from her grandfather`s arms and fell to the
ground floor of a mall in suburban Goregaon, police said here
According to police, the victim, identified as Angy
Patni, her grandfather and her mother had gone to the Oberoi
mall in the evening for shopping.
Angy was with her grandfather while her mother was
walking along with them, they said.
While coming down from the first floor on elevator, her
grandfather lost his balance following which the girl slipped
from his arms and fell down to the ground floor, police added.
The girl sustained severe injuries and was rushed to a
nearby hospital where she was declared dead on admission.
Dindoshi Police have registered a case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing