Girl dies after she slips from grandfather`s arms in Mumbai
Mumbai: A one-and-half-year-old girl died
after she slipped from her grandfather`s arms and fell to the
ground floor of a mall in suburban Goregaon, police said here
According to police, the victim, identified as Angy
Patni, her grandfather and her mother had gone to the Oberoi
mall in the evening for shopping.
Angy was with her grandfather while her mother was
walking along with them, they said.
While coming down from the first floor on elevator, her
grandfather lost his balance following which the girl slipped
from his arms and fell down to the ground floor, police added.
The girl sustained severe injuries and was rushed to a
nearby hospital where she was declared dead on admission.
Dindoshi Police have registered a case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth