Girl dies after she slips from grandfather`s arms in Mumbai
Mumbai: A one-and-half-year-old girl died
after she slipped from her grandfather`s arms and fell to the
ground floor of a mall in suburban Goregaon, police said here
According to police, the victim, identified as Angy
Patni, her grandfather and her mother had gone to the Oberoi
mall in the evening for shopping.
Angy was with her grandfather while her mother was
walking along with them, they said.
While coming down from the first floor on elevator, her
grandfather lost his balance following which the girl slipped
from his arms and fell down to the ground floor, police added.
The girl sustained severe injuries and was rushed to a
nearby hospital where she was declared dead on admission.
Dindoshi Police have registered a case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency