Girl found lying unconscious on Nashik road dies
Nashik: A 17-year-old girl, who was admitted
to the Nashik civil hospital after she was found in an unconscious state on the Ghoti-Bhandardara road near here died during treatment, police said Thursday.
Police suspect that the girl might be a victim of gang rape and persons involved in it tried to murder her to destroy the evidence. The girl was hospitalised on Wednesday after she was found lying unconscious on the road.
Civil Surgeon Dr B D Pawar has confirmed that the victim
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead