Girl found lying unconscious on Nashik road dies
Nashik: A 17-year-old girl, who was admitted
to the Nashik civil hospital after she was found in an unconscious state on the Ghoti-Bhandardara road near here died during treatment, police said Thursday.
Police suspect that the girl might be a victim of gang rape and persons involved in it tried to murder her to destroy the evidence. The girl was hospitalised on Wednesday after she was found lying unconscious on the road.
Civil Surgeon Dr B D Pawar has confirmed that the victim
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere