Girl found lying unconscious on Nashik road dies
Nashik: A 17-year-old girl, who was admitted
to the Nashik civil hospital after she was found in an unconscious state on the Ghoti-Bhandardara road near here died during treatment, police said Thursday.
Police suspect that the girl might be a victim of gang rape and persons involved in it tried to murder her to destroy the evidence. The girl was hospitalised on Wednesday after she was found lying unconscious on the road.
Civil Surgeon Dr B D Pawar has confirmed that the victim
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional