Girl found lying unconscious on Nashik road dies
Nashik: A 17-year-old girl, who was admitted
to the Nashik civil hospital after she was found in an unconscious state on the Ghoti-Bhandardara road near here died during treatment, police said Thursday.
Police suspect that the girl might be a victim of gang rape and persons involved in it tried to murder her to destroy the evidence. The girl was hospitalised on Wednesday after she was found lying unconscious on the road.
Civil Surgeon Dr B D Pawar has confirmed that the victim
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?