Girl found lying unconscious on Nashik road dies
Nashik: A 17-year-old girl, who was admitted
to the Nashik civil hospital after she was found in an unconscious state on the Ghoti-Bhandardara road near here died during treatment, police said Thursday.
Police suspect that the girl might be a victim of gang rape and persons involved in it tried to murder her to destroy the evidence. The girl was hospitalised on Wednesday after she was found lying unconscious on the road.
Civil Surgeon Dr B D Pawar has confirmed that the victim
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi