Goa House pays homage Ratnagiri bus mishap victims
Panaji: Goa Legislative Assembly on Wednesday paid homage to the victims of the bus accident at Khed in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra.
Speaker Rajendra Arlekar said that tragic accidents like these needs to be stopped.
"The responsibility for the mishap should be taken by the Goa and the Maharashtra government," he said.
The Khed bus accident yesterday claimed the lives of 37 people, of which 15 were from Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning