Goa House pays homage Ratnagiri bus mishap victims
Panaji: Goa Legislative Assembly on Wednesday paid homage to the victims of the bus accident at Khed in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra.
Speaker Rajendra Arlekar said that tragic accidents like these needs to be stopped.
"The responsibility for the mishap should be taken by the Goa and the Maharashtra government," he said.
The Khed bus accident yesterday claimed the lives of 37 people, of which 15 were from Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Stand by what I said about RSS, will never stop fighting its hateful agenda: Rahul Gandhi
- Mercedes to have petrol option for all models in India by September
- Battled empty seats at Olympics but Rio organisers witness record as 133,000 tickets get sold in 1 day for Paralympic Games
- PM Narendra Modi's brother raises arrest of dhaba owner with Indore police chief
- Adani Food's pulses processing unit proposal in SEZ rejected