Goa House pays homage Ratnagiri bus mishap victims
Panaji: Goa Legislative Assembly on Wednesday paid homage to the victims of the bus accident at Khed in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra.
Speaker Rajendra Arlekar said that tragic accidents like these needs to be stopped.
"The responsibility for the mishap should be taken by the Goa and the Maharashtra government," he said.
The Khed bus accident yesterday claimed the lives of 37 people, of which 15 were from Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy