Goa House pays homage Ratnagiri bus mishap victims
Panaji: Goa Legislative Assembly on Wednesday paid homage to the victims of the bus accident at Khed in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra.
Speaker Rajendra Arlekar said that tragic accidents like these needs to be stopped.
"The responsibility for the mishap should be taken by the Goa and the Maharashtra government," he said.
The Khed bus accident yesterday claimed the lives of 37 people, of which 15 were from Goa.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed