Goa House pays homage Ratnagiri bus mishap victims
Panaji: Goa Legislative Assembly on Wednesday paid homage to the victims of the bus accident at Khed in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra.
Speaker Rajendra Arlekar said that tragic accidents like these needs to be stopped.
"The responsibility for the mishap should be taken by the Goa and the Maharashtra government," he said.
The Khed bus accident yesterday claimed the lives of 37 people, of which 15 were from Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`