Goods train derails near Nashik
Nashik: Twenty bogeys of a Bhusawal-Mumbai
goods train derailed this morning between Aswali and Padali
stations of the Central Railways near here, disrupting rail
R K Kuthar, Manager, Nashik Road station, said efforts
are being made to clear the track.
As a result of the derailment, Manmad-Mumbai Panchavati
Express was terminated at Nashik Road, while Kurla-bound
Godavari Express was also cancelled.
Janshatabdi Express and Bhusawal-Mumbai passenger train
were terminated at Manmad, while Mumbai-Bhusawal passenger
train was stopped at Igatpuri and sent back to Mumbai.
Kuthar said that it might take some time for the rail
traffic to return to normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...