Goods train derails near Nashik
Nashik: Twenty bogeys of a Bhusawal-Mumbai
goods train derailed this morning between Aswali and Padali
stations of the Central Railways near here, disrupting rail
R K Kuthar, Manager, Nashik Road station, said efforts
are being made to clear the track.
As a result of the derailment, Manmad-Mumbai Panchavati
Express was terminated at Nashik Road, while Kurla-bound
Godavari Express was also cancelled.
Janshatabdi Express and Bhusawal-Mumbai passenger train
were terminated at Manmad, while Mumbai-Bhusawal passenger
train was stopped at Igatpuri and sent back to Mumbai.
Kuthar said that it might take some time for the rail
traffic to return to normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren