Governor names members on Marathwada
Mumbai: Maharashtra Governor K
Sankaranarayanan has announced the appointment of new expert
members on the Marathwada and Rest of Maharashtra Development
A gazette notification to this effect has been
published on February 24, a Raj Bhavan spokesperson said.
The Governor has appointed Dr R P Kurulkar, Dr D S
Lohiya, Vijay Diwan and Mukund A Kulkarni as expert Members
of the Marathwada Development Board.
He has also appointed Popatrao Pawar, Sarpanch, Hivre
Bazar, Dist Ahmednagar, Budhajirao Mulik, Indavi Tulpule, Dr.
Azeez M. Khan, IAS (retired), and Vidyadhar Deshpande as
Expert Members of the Rest of Maharashtra Development Board.
The appointments have been made by the Governor in
exercise of the powers conferred on him by Clause 4 of the
Development Boards for Vidarbha, Marathwada and Rest of
Maharashtra Order, 2011.
A copy of the gazette notification is available on Raj
Bhavan website http://rajbhavan.maharashtra.gov.in under the
Earlier, by a notification dated November 9, 2011, the
Governor had appointed Purnima Upadhyaya, M N Khadse, Dr
Mrunalini Fadnavis, Adv Madhukar Kimmatkar and Devji Navlu
Tofa as expert members on the Vidarbha Development Board.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference