Governor names members on Marathwada
Mumbai: Maharashtra Governor K
Sankaranarayanan has announced the appointment of new expert
members on the Marathwada and Rest of Maharashtra Development
A gazette notification to this effect has been
published on February 24, a Raj Bhavan spokesperson said.
The Governor has appointed Dr R P Kurulkar, Dr D S
Lohiya, Vijay Diwan and Mukund A Kulkarni as expert Members
of the Marathwada Development Board.
He has also appointed Popatrao Pawar, Sarpanch, Hivre
Bazar, Dist Ahmednagar, Budhajirao Mulik, Indavi Tulpule, Dr.
Azeez M. Khan, IAS (retired), and Vidyadhar Deshpande as
Expert Members of the Rest of Maharashtra Development Board.
The appointments have been made by the Governor in
exercise of the powers conferred on him by Clause 4 of the
Development Boards for Vidarbha, Marathwada and Rest of
Maharashtra Order, 2011.
A copy of the gazette notification is available on Raj
Bhavan website http://rajbhavan.maharashtra.gov.in under the
Earlier, by a notification dated November 9, 2011, the
Governor had appointed Purnima Upadhyaya, M N Khadse, Dr
Mrunalini Fadnavis, Adv Madhukar Kimmatkar and Devji Navlu
Tofa as expert members on the Vidarbha Development Board.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Raghuram Rajan's reappointment as RBI Governor should not be of media's interest: PM Modi
- Can a car headrest be a rescue tool in emergency?
- Peace is a two-way street, remove self-imposed obstacle of terrorism: PM Modi tells Pakistan
- New Zealand plan first day-night Test against England in 2018
- PCB to send Mohammad Hafeez to England for knee-injury treatment