Governor names members on Marathwada
Mumbai: Maharashtra Governor K
Sankaranarayanan has announced the appointment of new expert
members on the Marathwada and Rest of Maharashtra Development
A gazette notification to this effect has been
published on February 24, a Raj Bhavan spokesperson said.
The Governor has appointed Dr R P Kurulkar, Dr D S
Lohiya, Vijay Diwan and Mukund A Kulkarni as expert Members
of the Marathwada Development Board.
He has also appointed Popatrao Pawar, Sarpanch, Hivre
Bazar, Dist Ahmednagar, Budhajirao Mulik, Indavi Tulpule, Dr.
Azeez M. Khan, IAS (retired), and Vidyadhar Deshpande as
Expert Members of the Rest of Maharashtra Development Board.
The appointments have been made by the Governor in
exercise of the powers conferred on him by Clause 4 of the
Development Boards for Vidarbha, Marathwada and Rest of
Maharashtra Order, 2011.
A copy of the gazette notification is available on Raj
Bhavan website http://rajbhavan.maharashtra.gov.in under the
Earlier, by a notification dated November 9, 2011, the
Governor had appointed Purnima Upadhyaya, M N Khadse, Dr
Mrunalini Fadnavis, Adv Madhukar Kimmatkar and Devji Navlu
Tofa as expert members on the Vidarbha Development Board.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you