Governor names members on Marathwada
Mumbai: Maharashtra Governor K
Sankaranarayanan has announced the appointment of new expert
members on the Marathwada and Rest of Maharashtra Development
A gazette notification to this effect has been
published on February 24, a Raj Bhavan spokesperson said.
The Governor has appointed Dr R P Kurulkar, Dr D S
Lohiya, Vijay Diwan and Mukund A Kulkarni as expert Members
of the Marathwada Development Board.
He has also appointed Popatrao Pawar, Sarpanch, Hivre
Bazar, Dist Ahmednagar, Budhajirao Mulik, Indavi Tulpule, Dr.
Azeez M. Khan, IAS (retired), and Vidyadhar Deshpande as
Expert Members of the Rest of Maharashtra Development Board.
The appointments have been made by the Governor in
exercise of the powers conferred on him by Clause 4 of the
Development Boards for Vidarbha, Marathwada and Rest of
Maharashtra Order, 2011.
A copy of the gazette notification is available on Raj
Bhavan website http://rajbhavan.maharashtra.gov.in under the
Earlier, by a notification dated November 9, 2011, the
Governor had appointed Purnima Upadhyaya, M N Khadse, Dr
Mrunalini Fadnavis, Adv Madhukar Kimmatkar and Devji Navlu
Tofa as expert members on the Vidarbha Development Board.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!