Govt should rollback its decision on FDI: Munde
Kolhapur: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde
on Thursday said the government should completely roll back its
decision on FDI in retail instead of just holding back the
"The decision taken by the Centre regarding FDI is not
beneficial for the country, traders and farmers. Under intense
pressure from entire Opposition, the government announced
suspension of its decision to allow FDI in retail but BJP is
firm on its demand on cancellation," he said here.
On the party`s stand on Lokpal Bill, Munde said BJP will
support Lokpal Bill if it will be strong enough to give
justice to common man.
BJP insists on including citizens` charter in the Lokpal
and to bring Prime Minister under its purview, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS