Govt should rollback its decision on FDI: Munde
Kolhapur: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde
on Thursday said the government should completely roll back its
decision on FDI in retail instead of just holding back the
"The decision taken by the Centre regarding FDI is not
beneficial for the country, traders and farmers. Under intense
pressure from entire Opposition, the government announced
suspension of its decision to allow FDI in retail but BJP is
firm on its demand on cancellation," he said here.
On the party`s stand on Lokpal Bill, Munde said BJP will
support Lokpal Bill if it will be strong enough to give
justice to common man.
BJP insists on including citizens` charter in the Lokpal
and to bring Prime Minister under its purview, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Juno on Jupiter's doorstep: Stunning view of giant planet and its largest moons (Pic inside)!
- 'Can you spare USD10 to help elect a billionaire?' - Trump emails
- 'Narasimha Rao's pro Hindu mindset led to Babri mosque demolition'
- Brexit: Germany, France, Italy vow `new impulse` for European Union
- Euro 2016: Holders Spain knocked out by Italy in last 16