Govt should rollback its decision on FDI: Munde
Kolhapur: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde
on Thursday said the government should completely roll back its
decision on FDI in retail instead of just holding back the
"The decision taken by the Centre regarding FDI is not
beneficial for the country, traders and farmers. Under intense
pressure from entire Opposition, the government announced
suspension of its decision to allow FDI in retail but BJP is
firm on its demand on cancellation," he said here.
On the party`s stand on Lokpal Bill, Munde said BJP will
support Lokpal Bill if it will be strong enough to give
justice to common man.
BJP insists on including citizens` charter in the Lokpal
and to bring Prime Minister under its purview, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!