Govt should rollback its decision on FDI: Munde
Kolhapur: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde
on Thursday said the government should completely roll back its
decision on FDI in retail instead of just holding back the
"The decision taken by the Centre regarding FDI is not
beneficial for the country, traders and farmers. Under intense
pressure from entire Opposition, the government announced
suspension of its decision to allow FDI in retail but BJP is
firm on its demand on cancellation," he said here.
On the party`s stand on Lokpal Bill, Munde said BJP will
support Lokpal Bill if it will be strong enough to give
justice to common man.
BJP insists on including citizens` charter in the Lokpal
and to bring Prime Minister under its purview, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what