`Govt to not delay capital punishment to Kasab`
Balrampur: Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Jitendra Singh on Thursday said that the government would do no delay in the matter of capital punishment to Ajmal Kasab, the Pakistani terrorist and the convict in the 26/11 attack case.
Singh, who was here to inaugurate newly constructed outpost of Shashastra Seema Bal on Indo-Nepal border, said that even if clemency plea was filed, it would be disposed off at the earliest.
Replying to a separate query, the minister said that after setting up of border outposts there would be check on the anti-national forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog