`Govt to not delay capital punishment to Kasab`
Balrampur: Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Jitendra Singh on Thursday said that the government would do no delay in the matter of capital punishment to Ajmal Kasab, the Pakistani terrorist and the convict in the 26/11 attack case.
Singh, who was here to inaugurate newly constructed outpost of Shashastra Seema Bal on Indo-Nepal border, said that even if clemency plea was filed, it would be disposed off at the earliest.
Replying to a separate query, the minister said that after setting up of border outposts there would be check on the anti-national forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!