`Govt to not delay capital punishment to Kasab`
Balrampur: Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Jitendra Singh on Thursday said that the government would do no delay in the matter of capital punishment to Ajmal Kasab, the Pakistani terrorist and the convict in the 26/11 attack case.
Singh, who was here to inaugurate newly constructed outpost of Shashastra Seema Bal on Indo-Nepal border, said that even if clemency plea was filed, it would be disposed off at the earliest.
Replying to a separate query, the minister said that after setting up of border outposts there would be check on the anti-national forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet