Hang Jundal if he is guilty, say his parents
Beed: Parents of LeT operative Syed Zabiuddin alias Abu Jundal have reportedly said they won`t mind their son being hanged if he is found guilty of involvement in terror activities.
Jundal`s father Syed Zakiuddin had not been keeping well for some time and his condition deteriorated when he came to know about his son`s arrest yesterday, neighbours said.
Zakiuddin, who is in his 60s and has suffered two heart attacks in the past, was admitted to Civil Hospital, from where he was discharged today, they said, adding he once worked as an insurance agent.
Jundal`s mother suffers from diabetes. Police are keeping a strict vigil outside Jundal`s house, located in Hatti Khana area of this city in Central Maharashtra.
One of their neighbours Mukram Pathan said, "Abu`s parents are unwell. But they say if he is found guilty, they would not mind even if he is hanged in front of them."
According to sources close to the family, Jundal has three sisters, two of whom are married.
The family has another house in Georai tehsil of Beed district, but nobody is staying there for the last two months, they said.
Jundal was arrested by Delhi Police after he was deported from Saudi Arabia on India`s request. He is believed to be one of the key handlers of terrorists involved in the November 2008 terror attacks on Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India