Hazare murder plot case: Padamsinh remanded in one-day custody
Latur: NCP MP Padamsinh Patil was on Monday
remanded in one-day police custody by a local court here in
the murder plot case involving social activist Anna Hazare.
Patil, who was remanded in judicial custody from November
24 to December 8 in the same case earlier, had been
hospitalised since then.
Judicial Magistrate First Class, Abhijeet Kulkarni
remanded him police in one-day custody after Patil was
produced before him on being discharged from hospital, as
Monday was the last day of NCP leader`s judicial remand.
The CID appealed the court that they should be given
Patil`s custody as the evidence and statement of the accused
are to be recorded in the plot hatched to kill Hazare.
Hazare had lodged a complaint with Parner police on
September 25 accusing Patil of plotting to murder him. The
case was transferred to MIDC Latur police station for further
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued