Hazare murder plot case: Padamsinh remanded in one-day custody
Latur: NCP MP Padamsinh Patil was on Monday
remanded in one-day police custody by a local court here in
the murder plot case involving social activist Anna Hazare.
Patil, who was remanded in judicial custody from November
24 to December 8 in the same case earlier, had been
hospitalised since then.
Judicial Magistrate First Class, Abhijeet Kulkarni
remanded him police in one-day custody after Patil was
produced before him on being discharged from hospital, as
Monday was the last day of NCP leader`s judicial remand.
The CID appealed the court that they should be given
Patil`s custody as the evidence and statement of the accused
are to be recorded in the plot hatched to kill Hazare.
Hazare had lodged a complaint with Parner police on
September 25 accusing Patil of plotting to murder him. The
case was transferred to MIDC Latur police station for further
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP