Hazare murder plot case: Padamsinh remanded in one-day custody
Latur: NCP MP Padamsinh Patil was on Monday
remanded in one-day police custody by a local court here in
the murder plot case involving social activist Anna Hazare.
Patil, who was remanded in judicial custody from November
24 to December 8 in the same case earlier, had been
hospitalised since then.
Judicial Magistrate First Class, Abhijeet Kulkarni
remanded him police in one-day custody after Patil was
produced before him on being discharged from hospital, as
Monday was the last day of NCP leader`s judicial remand.
The CID appealed the court that they should be given
Patil`s custody as the evidence and statement of the accused
are to be recorded in the plot hatched to kill Hazare.
Hazare had lodged a complaint with Parner police on
September 25 accusing Patil of plotting to murder him. The
case was transferred to MIDC Latur police station for further
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- Kejriwal lists AAP govt's achievements of 100 days, slams Centre's 'dictatorial attitude'
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo