Hazare murder plot case: Padamsinh remanded in one-day custody
Latur: NCP MP Padamsinh Patil was on Monday
remanded in one-day police custody by a local court here in
the murder plot case involving social activist Anna Hazare.
Patil, who was remanded in judicial custody from November
24 to December 8 in the same case earlier, had been
hospitalised since then.
Judicial Magistrate First Class, Abhijeet Kulkarni
remanded him police in one-day custody after Patil was
produced before him on being discharged from hospital, as
Monday was the last day of NCP leader`s judicial remand.
The CID appealed the court that they should be given
Patil`s custody as the evidence and statement of the accused
are to be recorded in the plot hatched to kill Hazare.
Hazare had lodged a complaint with Parner police on
September 25 accusing Patil of plotting to murder him. The
case was transferred to MIDC Latur police station for further
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India