Hazare to be shifted to Delhi for treatment
Pune: Social activist Anna Hazare would be
shifted to a hospital in Gurgaon, near Delhi, on Sunday, his
associates said on Saturday.
Anna`s aide Datta Awari told news agency from his native village
Ralegan Siddhi that Hazare would be leaving for Delhi
"We are now planning an Ayurvedic treatment," he said,
adding that Hazare would be admitted to Medanta hospital in
Manish Sisodiya, a member of Hazare`s core team, said
Hazare would be taken to Gurgaon for "detailed medical
check-up" as he was suffering from persisting cough and
The 74-year-old anti-corruption crusader was treated for
acute bronchitis at Sancheti Hospital here earlier this month.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram