Heavy rains disrupt normal life in Beed
Beed (Maha): Incessant rains have thrown normal life in Beed district out of gear.
Owing to the continuous rains, water level in Majalgaon dam has increased by 4 cm, engineer VR Kulkarni said on .
There has been a rise in water storage level in minor and medium irrigation projects in the district, he added.
Public transport services in Beed has taken a hit due to the rains.
The rainfall recorded in the following tehsils in the district is as follows: Beed (14.50 mm), Ambajogai (46.40 mm), Kaij tehsil (27.20 mm), Parli (39.40 mm), said district officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!