Heavy rains disrupt normal life in Beed
Beed (Maha): Incessant rains have thrown normal life in Beed district out of gear.
Owing to the continuous rains, water level in Majalgaon dam has increased by 4 cm, engineer VR Kulkarni said on .
There has been a rise in water storage level in minor and medium irrigation projects in the district, he added.
Public transport services in Beed has taken a hit due to the rains.
The rainfall recorded in the following tehsils in the district is as follows: Beed (14.50 mm), Ambajogai (46.40 mm), Kaij tehsil (27.20 mm), Parli (39.40 mm), said district officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'