Heavy rains in Nashik, water level rises in dams
Nashik: Rains continued to lash Nashik city and other parts of the district throwing normal life out of gear.
The city recorded 433.00 mm rainfall within 24 hours ending yesterday.
Incessant rains forced the release of 18,000 cusec of water from Darna Dam and 15,277 mcft of water was flowing through Nandurmadhmeshwar dam, official sources said today.
Water-level in in other small reservoirs was increasing steadily, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands