Heavy rains in Nashik, water level rises in dams
Nashik: Rains continued to lash Nashik city and other parts of the district throwing normal life out of gear.
The city recorded 433.00 mm rainfall within 24 hours ending yesterday.
Incessant rains forced the release of 18,000 cusec of water from Darna Dam and 15,277 mcft of water was flowing through Nandurmadhmeshwar dam, official sources said today.
Water-level in in other small reservoirs was increasing steadily, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand