Heavy rains in Nashik, water level rises in dams
Nashik: Rains continued to lash Nashik city and other parts of the district throwing normal life out of gear.
The city recorded 433.00 mm rainfall within 24 hours ending yesterday.
Incessant rains forced the release of 18,000 cusec of water from Darna Dam and 15,277 mcft of water was flowing through Nandurmadhmeshwar dam, official sources said today.
Water-level in in other small reservoirs was increasing steadily, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?