Heavy rains in Nashik, water level rises in dams
Nashik: Rains continued to lash Nashik city and other parts of the district throwing normal life out of gear.
The city recorded 433.00 mm rainfall within 24 hours ending yesterday.
Incessant rains forced the release of 18,000 cusec of water from Darna Dam and 15,277 mcft of water was flowing through Nandurmadhmeshwar dam, official sources said today.
Water-level in in other small reservoirs was increasing steadily, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj