Heavy rains in Nashik, water level rises in dams
Nashik: Rains continued to lash Nashik city and other parts of the district throwing normal life out of gear.
The city recorded 433.00 mm rainfall within 24 hours ending yesterday.
Incessant rains forced the release of 18,000 cusec of water from Darna Dam and 15,277 mcft of water was flowing through Nandurmadhmeshwar dam, official sources said today.
Water-level in in other small reservoirs was increasing steadily, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...