Home Guard official booked for abusing female staff
Thane: A Home Guard commandant from Thane district has been booked for allegedly using abusive language against a female colleague thus causing her mental agony, police said Friday.
In her complaint, the 26-year-old victim said the officer allegedly abused her on her caste, made remarks at her and used filthy language. She also mentioned that during routine parades, the officer used abusive language against her.
The Bazarpeth Police, Kalyan, registered an offence against the accused, Commandant Omkar S Durve, under various sections of the IPC, last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah