Home Guard official booked for abusing female staff
Thane: A Home Guard commandant from Thane district has been booked for allegedly using abusive language against a female colleague thus causing her mental agony, police said Friday.
In her complaint, the 26-year-old victim said the officer allegedly abused her on her caste, made remarks at her and used filthy language. She also mentioned that during routine parades, the officer used abusive language against her.
The Bazarpeth Police, Kalyan, registered an offence against the accused, Commandant Omkar S Durve, under various sections of the IPC, last night.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know