Home Guard official booked for abusing female staff
Thane: A Home Guard commandant from Thane district has been booked for allegedly using abusive language against a female colleague thus causing her mental agony, police said Friday.
In her complaint, the 26-year-old victim said the officer allegedly abused her on her caste, made remarks at her and used filthy language. She also mentioned that during routine parades, the officer used abusive language against her.
The Bazarpeth Police, Kalyan, registered an offence against the accused, Commandant Omkar S Durve, under various sections of the IPC, last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details