Home Guard official booked for abusing female staff
Thane: A Home Guard commandant from Thane district has been booked for allegedly using abusive language against a female colleague thus causing her mental agony, police said Friday.
In her complaint, the 26-year-old victim said the officer allegedly abused her on her caste, made remarks at her and used filthy language. She also mentioned that during routine parades, the officer used abusive language against her.
The Bazarpeth Police, Kalyan, registered an offence against the accused, Commandant Omkar S Durve, under various sections of the IPC, last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- French Open 2016: Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka face Czech challenge in Paris
- Iraq PM announces start of operation to retake Fallujah
- Amnesty warns Yemen civilians face cluster bombs `minefields`
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R based Husqvarna 1301 spotted testing
- 17 girls dead in fire at school dormitory in Thailand