The incident took place last night in Vadalibhoi
village about 60 kms from here, they added.
The deceased have been identified as one Bhausaheb
Pandurang Jadhav (45), his wife Usha (38) and their son Vikas.
Police suspect that the fire, which broke out at
around 11 pm, may have been caused by a short-circuit. Some
persons sleeping outside the house escaped unhurt, they added.
According to police, Jadhav owned a brick kiln,
located close to his residence.
Nashik: A married couple and their
17-year-old son were charred to death after a fire broke out
in their house at a village in the district, police said.
First Published: Monday, December 05, 2011, 15:12