House fire kills three family members in Nashik
Nashik: A married couple and their
17-year-old son were charred to death after a fire broke out
in their house at a village in the district, police said.
The incident took place last night in Vadalibhoi
village about 60 kms from here, they added.
The deceased have been identified as one Bhausaheb
Pandurang Jadhav (45), his wife Usha (38) and their son Vikas.
Police suspect that the fire, which broke out at
around 11 pm, may have been caused by a short-circuit. Some
persons sleeping outside the house escaped unhurt, they added.
According to police, Jadhav owned a brick kiln,
located close to his residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'