House fire kills three family members in Nashik
Nashik: A married couple and their
17-year-old son were charred to death after a fire broke out
in their house at a village in the district, police said.
The incident took place last night in Vadalibhoi
village about 60 kms from here, they added.
The deceased have been identified as one Bhausaheb
Pandurang Jadhav (45), his wife Usha (38) and their son Vikas.
Police suspect that the fire, which broke out at
around 11 pm, may have been caused by a short-circuit. Some
persons sleeping outside the house escaped unhurt, they added.
According to police, Jadhav owned a brick kiln,
located close to his residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez