House fire kills three family members in Nashik
Nashik: A married couple and their
17-year-old son were charred to death after a fire broke out
in their house at a village in the district, police said.
The incident took place last night in Vadalibhoi
village about 60 kms from here, they added.
The deceased have been identified as one Bhausaheb
Pandurang Jadhav (45), his wife Usha (38) and their son Vikas.
Police suspect that the fire, which broke out at
around 11 pm, may have been caused by a short-circuit. Some
persons sleeping outside the house escaped unhurt, they added.
According to police, Jadhav owned a brick kiln,
located close to his residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- US Judge blocks federal action on transgender students' bathroom access
- Athletics: Long jump star Rutherford swaps spikes for dancing shoes
- Turkey backtracks on `IS child bomber` claims
- Hardik Patel used quota stir to become leader, amass wealth: Ex-aides
- Tribunal confirms French resort`s burkini ban