House fire kills three family members in Nashik
Nashik: A married couple and their
17-year-old son were charred to death after a fire broke out
in their house at a village in the district, police said.
The incident took place last night in Vadalibhoi
village about 60 kms from here, they added.
The deceased have been identified as one Bhausaheb
Pandurang Jadhav (45), his wife Usha (38) and their son Vikas.
Police suspect that the fire, which broke out at
around 11 pm, may have been caused by a short-circuit. Some
persons sleeping outside the house escaped unhurt, they added.
According to police, Jadhav owned a brick kiln,
located close to his residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire