Huge cache of explosives seized in Maha, one detained
Mumbai: A huge cache of explosives was seized and a man has been detained in this connection at a village in neighbouring Thane district on Friday, police said.
About 500 gelatin sticks, 150 kg of ammonium nitrate and electric detonators were recovered from the possession of the detained person late evening from Shendrun village in Shahpur taluka in the district, they said.
The man claimed that he has licence to posses the explosive substance for construction purpose, police said adding that further probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie