Huge cache of explosives seized in Maha, one detained
Mumbai: A huge cache of explosives was seized and a man has been detained in this connection at a village in neighbouring Thane district on Friday, police said.
About 500 gelatin sticks, 150 kg of ammonium nitrate and electric detonators were recovered from the possession of the detained person late evening from Shendrun village in Shahpur taluka in the district, they said.
The man claimed that he has licence to posses the explosive substance for construction purpose, police said adding that further probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!