I am feeling well and recovering fast: Anna Hazare
Ahmednagar: After an overwhelming reception
on his homecoming in Ralegan Siddhi here, anti-corruption
activist Anna Hazare on Thursday said he was recovering fast.
"I am feeling well...recovering fast and am grateful to
all who are wishing for my good health," Hazare, who is taking
rest at the Bhakta Niwas in Padmavati temple at his native
The 73-year-old Gandhian will take rest today and will
interact with the people and the media tomorrow, his personal
Hazare arrived here in the early hours following his
discharge from a Gurgaon hospital where he had been undergoing
treatment after breaking his 12-day fast on the Lokpal issue.
A `gram bhojan` has been organised for 10,000 people by
the villagers tomorrow in view to celebrate Anna`s
The assistant said a meeting of Team Anna, including
Arvind Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi, is scheduled on September 10
and 11 here to discuss the further course of action on the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!