I am feeling well and recovering fast: Anna Hazare
Ahmednagar: After an overwhelming reception
on his homecoming in Ralegan Siddhi here, anti-corruption
activist Anna Hazare on Thursday said he was recovering fast.
"I am feeling well...recovering fast and am grateful to
all who are wishing for my good health," Hazare, who is taking
rest at the Bhakta Niwas in Padmavati temple at his native
The 73-year-old Gandhian will take rest today and will
interact with the people and the media tomorrow, his personal
Hazare arrived here in the early hours following his
discharge from a Gurgaon hospital where he had been undergoing
treatment after breaking his 12-day fast on the Lokpal issue.
A `gram bhojan` has been organised for 10,000 people by
the villagers tomorrow in view to celebrate Anna`s
The assistant said a meeting of Team Anna, including
Arvind Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi, is scheduled on September 10
and 11 here to discuss the further course of action on the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Bid goodbye to frizzy hair this monsoon
- Xiaomi Mi Max smartphone, MIUI 8 to be launched today
- Amit Shah questions circumstances behind Syama Prasad Mookerjee's death, accuses Nehru of historic blunder on J&K issue
- SHAMEFUL! Hindu journalist in Pakistan forced to drink from separate glass in office as Muslims raise objections
- Be ready to tackle floods, Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik's message to administration