Improved syllabus will help students at national level: Darda
Nashik: The Maharashtra government has improvised the school education and syllabus so that students achieve success at national competitions, state school education minister Rajendra Darda said on Tuesday.
Expressing confidence that the country will lead at global level in knowledge, Darda asked the education fraternity to provide proper education to boys of girls coming from the down trodden strata of the society.
He said this after inaugurating new building of primary and secondary school and junior college, run by an education society, here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred