Improved syllabus will help students at national level: Darda
Nashik: The Maharashtra government has improvised the school education and syllabus so that students achieve success at national competitions, state school education minister Rajendra Darda said on Tuesday.
Expressing confidence that the country will lead at global level in knowledge, Darda asked the education fraternity to provide proper education to boys of girls coming from the down trodden strata of the society.
He said this after inaugurating new building of primary and secondary school and junior college, run by an education society, here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you