Improved syllabus will help students at national level: Darda
Nashik: The Maharashtra government has improvised the school education and syllabus so that students achieve success at national competitions, state school education minister Rajendra Darda said on Tuesday.
Expressing confidence that the country will lead at global level in knowledge, Darda asked the education fraternity to provide proper education to boys of girls coming from the down trodden strata of the society.
He said this after inaugurating new building of primary and secondary school and junior college, run by an education society, here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch