Improved syllabus will help students at national level: Darda
Nashik: The Maharashtra government has improvised the school education and syllabus so that students achieve success at national competitions, state school education minister Rajendra Darda said on Tuesday.
Expressing confidence that the country will lead at global level in knowledge, Darda asked the education fraternity to provide proper education to boys of girls coming from the down trodden strata of the society.
He said this after inaugurating new building of primary and secondary school and junior college, run by an education society, here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter