Improved syllabus will help students at national level: Darda
Nashik: The Maharashtra government has improvised the school education and syllabus so that students achieve success at national competitions, state school education minister Rajendra Darda said on Tuesday.
Expressing confidence that the country will lead at global level in knowledge, Darda asked the education fraternity to provide proper education to boys of girls coming from the down trodden strata of the society.
He said this after inaugurating new building of primary and secondary school and junior college, run by an education society, here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP