Indian markets be reserved for the local farmers: BRP-BMS
Amravati: Bharatiya Republican Party -
Bahujan Mahasangh (BRP-BMS) leader Prakash Ambedkar on Sunday said that his party will raise the issue of making Indian markets
reserved for the local farmers.
Dr (Babasaheb) Ambedkar had made this provision in the
constitution, but the government made it global, thus doing
injustice to the farmers, Prakash said at a rally in Anjangaon
Surji, where he was campaigning BRP-BMS candidate from
Daryapur constituency, Jagannath Abhyankar.
Prakash alleged that the present government cared only
for builders and contractors, while the Opposition did nothing
against the failed government in last five years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog