Indigo Delhi flight makes precautionary landing
Mumbai: A Delhi-bound Indigo flight with 114 passengers on board made a precautionary landing at the Nagpur airport on Wednesday due to some technical snag.
The flight 6E308 from Hyderabad to Delhi was diverted to Nagpur this morning after the pilot received an engine vibration indication in the cockpit, an Indigo statement said here.
Owing to this indication, the pilot decided to land the plane at the Nagpur airport for an immediate inspection, it said adding the aircraft made a precautionary landing.
All the passengers are safe and were deplaned from the aircraft
The checks showed that there was no discrepancy in the engine, the airline said.
However, the airline has made all necessary arrangements to accommodate passengers in another flight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?