Indigo Delhi flight makes precautionary landing
Mumbai: A Delhi-bound Indigo flight with 114 passengers on board made a precautionary landing at the Nagpur airport on Wednesday due to some technical snag.
The flight 6E308 from Hyderabad to Delhi was diverted to Nagpur this morning after the pilot received an engine vibration indication in the cockpit, an Indigo statement said here.
Owing to this indication, the pilot decided to land the plane at the Nagpur airport for an immediate inspection, it said adding the aircraft made a precautionary landing.
All the passengers are safe and were deplaned from the aircraft
The checks showed that there was no discrepancy in the engine, the airline said.
However, the airline has made all necessary arrangements to accommodate passengers in another flight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM