Indigo Delhi flight makes precautionary landing
Mumbai: A Delhi-bound Indigo flight with 114 passengers on board made a precautionary landing at the Nagpur airport on Wednesday due to some technical snag.
The flight 6E308 from Hyderabad to Delhi was diverted to Nagpur this morning after the pilot received an engine vibration indication in the cockpit, an Indigo statement said here.
Owing to this indication, the pilot decided to land the plane at the Nagpur airport for an immediate inspection, it said adding the aircraft made a precautionary landing.
All the passengers are safe and were deplaned from the aircraft
The checks showed that there was no discrepancy in the engine, the airline said.
However, the airline has made all necessary arrangements to accommodate passengers in another flight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!