Indigo Delhi flight makes precautionary landing
Mumbai: A Delhi-bound Indigo flight with 114 passengers on board made a precautionary landing at the Nagpur airport on Wednesday due to some technical snag.
The flight 6E308 from Hyderabad to Delhi was diverted to Nagpur this morning after the pilot received an engine vibration indication in the cockpit, an Indigo statement said here.
Owing to this indication, the pilot decided to land the plane at the Nagpur airport for an immediate inspection, it said adding the aircraft made a precautionary landing.
All the passengers are safe and were deplaned from the aircraft
The checks showed that there was no discrepancy in the engine, the airline said.
However, the airline has made all necessary arrangements to accommodate passengers in another flight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead