Irish national`s body found in South Mumbai
Mumbai: The body of an Irish national was
found in the early hours on Sunday in South Mumbai, police said.
The body of 58-year-old Thomas Pele Bolmar, who had
arrived in Indian on September 27 and was staying at the
Diplomat Hotel in Colaba was found at MRA Marg, they said.
He was taken to the St George Hospital here, where the
doctors declared him dead on arrival, police said, adding the
death seems to be due to natural causes.
A case of accidental death has been registered, they said,
adding that the body has been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test