Irish national`s body found in South Mumbai
Mumbai: The body of an Irish national was
found in the early hours on Sunday in South Mumbai, police said.
The body of 58-year-old Thomas Pele Bolmar, who had
arrived in Indian on September 27 and was staying at the
Diplomat Hotel in Colaba was found at MRA Marg, they said.
He was taken to the St George Hospital here, where the
doctors declared him dead on arrival, police said, adding the
death seems to be due to natural causes.
A case of accidental death has been registered, they said,
adding that the body has been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli hits 26th hundred as India inch closer to win
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption