Irish national`s body found in South Mumbai
Mumbai: The body of an Irish national was
found in the early hours on Sunday in South Mumbai, police said.
The body of 58-year-old Thomas Pele Bolmar, who had
arrived in Indian on September 27 and was staying at the
Diplomat Hotel in Colaba was found at MRA Marg, they said.
He was taken to the St George Hospital here, where the
doctors declared him dead on arrival, police said, adding the
death seems to be due to natural causes.
A case of accidental death has been registered, they said,
adding that the body has been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter