Irish national`s body found in South Mumbai
Mumbai: The body of an Irish national was
found in the early hours on Sunday in South Mumbai, police said.
The body of 58-year-old Thomas Pele Bolmar, who had
arrived in Indian on September 27 and was staying at the
Diplomat Hotel in Colaba was found at MRA Marg, they said.
He was taken to the St George Hospital here, where the
doctors declared him dead on arrival, police said, adding the
death seems to be due to natural causes.
A case of accidental death has been registered, they said,
adding that the body has been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress