JD(U) decision unfortunate, taken in haste: Shiv Sena
Mumbai: NDA constituent Shiv Sena on Sunday said termed as unfortunate the decision of the JD(U) to break away from the BJP-led alliance and said the hasty move will benefit the Congress.
Shiv Sena spokesman Sanjay Raut, who is also a Rajya Sabha MP, told reporters that NDA will be at a loss due to this decision and it will benefit the Congress.
"If my party wants, I am willing to speak to JD(U) leader Sharad Yadav," Raut said. On Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s appointment as BJP campaign committee chief, Raut said it was BJP`s internal matter. "NDA is yet to meet to finalise the alliance`s PM candidate," he said.
Apart from the JD(U), Shiv Sena has been the BJP`s oldest ally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!