JD(U) decision unfortunate, taken in haste: Shiv Sena
Mumbai: NDA constituent Shiv Sena on Sunday said termed as unfortunate the decision of the JD(U) to break away from the BJP-led alliance and said the hasty move will benefit the Congress.
Shiv Sena spokesman Sanjay Raut, who is also a Rajya Sabha MP, told reporters that NDA will be at a loss due to this decision and it will benefit the Congress.
"If my party wants, I am willing to speak to JD(U) leader Sharad Yadav," Raut said. On Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s appointment as BJP campaign committee chief, Raut said it was BJP`s internal matter. "NDA is yet to meet to finalise the alliance`s PM candidate," he said.
Apart from the JD(U), Shiv Sena has been the BJP`s oldest ally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi