Kaushal Pathak takes over as Nagpur police commissioner
Nagpur: Additional Director General of Police, Kaushal K Pathak, an IPS officer of the 1983 batch, today took over as Commissioner of Police, Nagpur, succeeding incumbent Ankush Dhanvijay on his superannuation, here Friday.
Prior to his posting here on the eve of commencement of the Winter Session of Maharashtra Legislature from December 10, Pathak was Additional Director General of Police (Administration) in Mumbai.
Pathak told reporters that crime prevention and crime detection will be his priorities.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India