Kaushal Pathak takes over as Nagpur police commissioner
Nagpur: Additional Director General of Police, Kaushal K Pathak, an IPS officer of the 1983 batch, today took over as Commissioner of Police, Nagpur, succeeding incumbent Ankush Dhanvijay on his superannuation, here Friday.
Prior to his posting here on the eve of commencement of the Winter Session of Maharashtra Legislature from December 10, Pathak was Additional Director General of Police (Administration) in Mumbai.
Pathak told reporters that crime prevention and crime detection will be his priorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores