Kaushal Pathak takes over as Nagpur police commissioner
Nagpur: Additional Director General of Police, Kaushal K Pathak, an IPS officer of the 1983 batch, today took over as Commissioner of Police, Nagpur, succeeding incumbent Ankush Dhanvijay on his superannuation, here Friday.
Prior to his posting here on the eve of commencement of the Winter Session of Maharashtra Legislature from December 10, Pathak was Additional Director General of Police (Administration) in Mumbai.
Pathak told reporters that crime prevention and crime detection will be his priorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town