Kaushal Pathak takes over as Nagpur police commissioner
Nagpur: Additional Director General of Police, Kaushal K Pathak, an IPS officer of the 1983 batch, today took over as Commissioner of Police, Nagpur, succeeding incumbent Ankush Dhanvijay on his superannuation, here Friday.
Prior to his posting here on the eve of commencement of the Winter Session of Maharashtra Legislature from December 10, Pathak was Additional Director General of Police (Administration) in Mumbai.
Pathak told reporters that crime prevention and crime detection will be his priorities.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan