Kaushal Pathak takes over as Nagpur police commissioner
Nagpur: Additional Director General of Police, Kaushal K Pathak, an IPS officer of the 1983 batch, today took over as Commissioner of Police, Nagpur, succeeding incumbent Ankush Dhanvijay on his superannuation, here Friday.
Prior to his posting here on the eve of commencement of the Winter Session of Maharashtra Legislature from December 10, Pathak was Additional Director General of Police (Administration) in Mumbai.
Pathak told reporters that crime prevention and crime detection will be his priorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore