Lakhs of devotees throng Saptashringi temple
Nashik: Around five lakh devotees thronged famous Saptashringi Devi temple atop a hilltop in Nashik district to mark Chaitra Poornima festival.
The devotees, mostly from north Maharashtra region, paid their obeisance at the temple, located around 60 kms from here, last night.
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) made special arrangements for the festival by increasing frequency of its services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- 'Sarbjit' eyeing on Oscars, confirms producer
- Excessive childbirth fear can lead to post-partum depression
- Indian Sports Fraternity on Lionel Messi's decision to quit Argentina. See their reaction on Twitter!
- Formula 1: Bernie Ecclestone planning to scrap 'unequal' prize money structure
- Top Chinese envoy visits Vietnam as South China Sea tension rises