Land records would be computerised: Maha CM
Parbhani: Maharashtra Chief Minister
Prithviraj Chavan on Thursday said here that the land records in the
state, including the pre-Independence ones, would be digitised
in the near future.
He was addressing a large gathering after inaugurating
the building of the collector`s office in Parbhani.
Chavan also appealed the district administration to put
government records on computers.
At another function, the Chief Minister assured that
there would be positive dialogue with the farmers for setting
up new MIDC on Gangakhed road.
Issues of the industrialists here would be sorted out
after a joint meeting with the officers in Mumbai, he said.
No injustice would be done to farmers, he asserted.
The proposed industrial settlement will cover about 2,000
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch