Land records would be computerised: Maha CM
Parbhani: Maharashtra Chief Minister
Prithviraj Chavan on Thursday said here that the land records in the
state, including the pre-Independence ones, would be digitised
in the near future.
He was addressing a large gathering after inaugurating
the building of the collector`s office in Parbhani.
Chavan also appealed the district administration to put
government records on computers.
At another function, the Chief Minister assured that
there would be positive dialogue with the farmers for setting
up new MIDC on Gangakhed road.
Issues of the industrialists here would be sorted out
after a joint meeting with the officers in Mumbai, he said.
No injustice would be done to farmers, he asserted.
The proposed industrial settlement will cover about 2,000
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Kareena Kapoor Khan opens up on her pregnancy, says she is proud of it!
- PHOTO (Inside): Not for the faint-hearted! Saina Nehwal shares image of her knee's broken bone
- 'Domestic airfares to decline at lower rate in Q2'
- US, Ukraine to conduct observation flights over Russia
- 25-year-old woman gang-raped, two arrested