Land records would be computerised: Maha CM
Parbhani: Maharashtra Chief Minister
Prithviraj Chavan on Thursday said here that the land records in the
state, including the pre-Independence ones, would be digitised
in the near future.
He was addressing a large gathering after inaugurating
the building of the collector`s office in Parbhani.
Chavan also appealed the district administration to put
government records on computers.
At another function, the Chief Minister assured that
there would be positive dialogue with the farmers for setting
up new MIDC on Gangakhed road.
Issues of the industrialists here would be sorted out
after a joint meeting with the officers in Mumbai, he said.
No injustice would be done to farmers, he asserted.
The proposed industrial settlement will cover about 2,000
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32