Landlady of Pune blast accused arrested
Nashik: A 65-year-old woman who had
rented out her room to Pune bomb blast accused Sheikh Lalbaba
Mohammed Hussain alias Bilal, without following proper
identification procedure, has been arrested, police said here
Gangubai Laxman Gulve, a resident of Jijamata Nagar in
Satpur, was arrested by the police last night. She had given
her room on a rent of Rs 800 per month to Bilal three months
She had failed to furnish details, required as per
law, like the tenant`s identity, photo, place of work and
permanent address to the police, they said.
Police probe revealed that Bilal, arrested by Anti-
Terrorism Squad (ATS) two days ago, was living there under a
false name for the last three months.
The elderly woman has been booked under IPC Section
188 (disobedience to order duly promulgated by public
servant), police said.
Meanwhile, Police Commissioner V D Mishra has appealed
to the landlords to sign a proper rent agreement with tenants
and provide their details to the nearest police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore