Landlady of Pune blast accused arrested
Nashik: A 65-year-old woman who had
rented out her room to Pune bomb blast accused Sheikh Lalbaba
Mohammed Hussain alias Bilal, without following proper
identification procedure, has been arrested, police said here
Gangubai Laxman Gulve, a resident of Jijamata Nagar in
Satpur, was arrested by the police last night. She had given
her room on a rent of Rs 800 per month to Bilal three months
She had failed to furnish details, required as per
law, like the tenant`s identity, photo, place of work and
permanent address to the police, they said.
Police probe revealed that Bilal, arrested by Anti-
Terrorism Squad (ATS) two days ago, was living there under a
false name for the last three months.
The elderly woman has been booked under IPC Section
188 (disobedience to order duly promulgated by public
servant), police said.
Meanwhile, Police Commissioner V D Mishra has appealed
to the landlords to sign a proper rent agreement with tenants
and provide their details to the nearest police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test