Landslide along Mumbai-Goa highway
Alibag: Following a landslide last night at Kashedi Ghat along Mumbai-Goa National Highway in Raigad district, traffic on this arterial coastal road has been affected.
Vehicles were moving in a single lane along the Ghat.
To worsen the situation, a tanker turned turtle at
Kharpeda, between Pen and Panvel, blocking a part of the road,
The rain, which had been lashing the district for the
last couple of days, let up a little, and no major flooding
was reported anywhere.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender