Lavasa moves Bombay HC against MoEF notice
Mumbai: Lavasa Corporation has moved the
Bombay High Court against the show-cause notice served by the
Ministry of Environment and Forests.
Lavasa`s representative said that the petition is
likely to come up for hearing tomorrow or day after.
Lavasa, a Hindustan Construction Company (HCC) group
company, is developing a township in Mulshi taluka of Pune
MoEF`s show-cause notice served on the company on
November 25 alleged that the company did not take
environmental clearances before starting construction and
asked it to file reply in 15 days.
The notice also asked the company not to carry out
further development at the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate