Lavasa moves Bombay HC against MoEF notice
Mumbai: Lavasa Corporation has moved the
Bombay High Court against the show-cause notice served by the
Ministry of Environment and Forests.
Lavasa`s representative said that the petition is
likely to come up for hearing tomorrow or day after.
Lavasa, a Hindustan Construction Company (HCC) group
company, is developing a township in Mulshi taluka of Pune
MoEF`s show-cause notice served on the company on
November 25 alleged that the company did not take
environmental clearances before starting construction and
asked it to file reply in 15 days.
The notice also asked the company not to carry out
further development at the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder