Lavasa moves Bombay HC against MoEF notice
Mumbai: Lavasa Corporation has moved the
Bombay High Court against the show-cause notice served by the
Ministry of Environment and Forests.
Lavasa`s representative said that the petition is
likely to come up for hearing tomorrow or day after.
Lavasa, a Hindustan Construction Company (HCC) group
company, is developing a township in Mulshi taluka of Pune
MoEF`s show-cause notice served on the company on
November 25 alleged that the company did not take
environmental clearances before starting construction and
asked it to file reply in 15 days.
The notice also asked the company not to carry out
further development at the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!