Lavasa promoters answerable if they have made mistakes: Pawar
Pune: Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit
Pawar Saturday said promoters of Lavasa Corporation are
answerable if they have committed mistakes while building the
The mega project coming up near Pune is promoted by
Hindustan Construction Company.
Responding to a query regarding the showcause notice
served by the Union Environment Ministry to the company
questioning the structures built at Lavasa near Pune in
violation of environmental norms, Pawar said the company
was liable to give a reply to the objections raised.
"They are answerable if they have committed mistakes", he
On the reports that some documents pertaining to "Adarsh"
housing society were missing from government records, Pawar
said the matter was being investigated by CBI and if some
files were not traceable, the government would conduct a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Abnormal’ foetus abortion case: SC asks for medical exam of alleged rape survivor
- Know what causes balding in men!
- Exclusive: Osama Bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad is at centre of row — Know the controversy
- UK police say almost 6,200 hate crimes in month after Brexit vote
- Bodies of 14 executed in Libya's Benghazi found: Medical Centre