Lavasa promoters answerable if they have made mistakes: Pawar
Pune: Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit
Pawar Saturday said promoters of Lavasa Corporation are
answerable if they have committed mistakes while building the
The mega project coming up near Pune is promoted by
Hindustan Construction Company.
Responding to a query regarding the showcause notice
served by the Union Environment Ministry to the company
questioning the structures built at Lavasa near Pune in
violation of environmental norms, Pawar said the company
was liable to give a reply to the objections raised.
"They are answerable if they have committed mistakes", he
On the reports that some documents pertaining to "Adarsh"
housing society were missing from government records, Pawar
said the matter was being investigated by CBI and if some
files were not traceable, the government would conduct a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RSS distributed sweets on the day Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated: Congress
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- US to look for opportunities to advance India's NSG bid: Barack Obama
- Tunisian parliament approves national united government