Lavasa promoters answerable if they have made mistakes: Pawar
Pune: Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit
Pawar Saturday said promoters of Lavasa Corporation are
answerable if they have committed mistakes while building the
The mega project coming up near Pune is promoted by
Hindustan Construction Company.
Responding to a query regarding the showcause notice
served by the Union Environment Ministry to the company
questioning the structures built at Lavasa near Pune in
violation of environmental norms, Pawar said the company
was liable to give a reply to the objections raised.
"They are answerable if they have committed mistakes", he
On the reports that some documents pertaining to "Adarsh"
housing society were missing from government records, Pawar
said the matter was being investigated by CBI and if some
files were not traceable, the government would conduct a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Xiaomi launches Qicycle, a foldable electric smart bike
- Manoj Bajpayee's 'Budhia Singh – Born to run' showcases the spirit of world's youngest marathon from Odisha – Watch
- Caught! Top model arrested in high-profile drug racket case — Know details
- Rs 40,000 crore Arunachal border road could be a liability, warns Indian Army
- Xiaomi Qicycle Electric Folding Bike: Features