Load shedding should end, says Ajit Pawar`s wife
Mumbai: Sunetra Pawar, wife of
Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister-designate Ajit Pawar, feels
the acute load shedding problem in the state should come to an
"Like the rural public, I also feel this problem
(acute power shortage) should end," Sunetra said, ahead of her
51-year-old husband being sworn in as Maharashtra`s new Deputy
"I think in the last year, he (Ajit Pawar) has done a
good work on this front," Sunetra, who handles the Assembly
constituency related work of NCP chief Sharad Pawar`s nephew,
Before Ajit Pawar`s entry into politics, he
used to do farming, Sunetra said. "Farming is his passion.
Even now, when he comes to Baramati, he takes a round in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves