Local train derails in Mumbai, services hit
Mumbai: Railway traffic on the suburban
section of Central Railway was disrupted after a Kalyan-bound
local train derailed near the Masjid station here Wednesday morning.
The train, which had started from the CST station, was
approaching the Masjid station, when the sixth bogie (from the
engine) derailed, railway sources said.
Efforts are on to restore the traffic, they added.
The incident occurred in the morning rush hour,
inconveniencing thousands of commuters. No casualty was
reported, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi