Local train derails in Mumbai, services hit
Mumbai: Railway traffic on the suburban
section of Central Railway was disrupted after a Kalyan-bound
local train derailed near the Masjid station here Wednesday morning.
The train, which had started from the CST station, was
approaching the Masjid station, when the sixth bogie (from the
engine) derailed, railway sources said.
Efforts are on to restore the traffic, they added.
The incident occurred in the morning rush hour,
inconveniencing thousands of commuters. No casualty was
reported, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account