Lottery for MHADA homes for millworkers on June 28
Mumbai: The lottery draw for 6,900 MHADA homes for millworkers will be held on June 28, it was announced on Tuesday.
About 48,000 millworkers are eligible to participate in the draw and the tenements have been priced at Rs 7.5 lakh each.
Minister of State for Housing Sachin Ahir said that the tenements are situated in central and western suburbs.
Those who would not make it in the draw would be included in the waiting list for a general draw, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE