Lottery for MHADA homes for millworkers on June 28
Mumbai: The lottery draw for 6,900 MHADA homes for millworkers will be held on June 28, it was announced on Tuesday.
About 48,000 millworkers are eligible to participate in the draw and the tenements have been priced at Rs 7.5 lakh each.
Minister of State for Housing Sachin Ahir said that the tenements are situated in central and western suburbs.
Those who would not make it in the draw would be included in the waiting list for a general draw, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list