Lottery for MHADA homes for millworkers on June 28
Mumbai: The lottery draw for 6,900 MHADA homes for millworkers will be held on June 28, it was announced on Tuesday.
About 48,000 millworkers are eligible to participate in the draw and the tenements have been priced at Rs 7.5 lakh each.
Minister of State for Housing Sachin Ahir said that the tenements are situated in central and western suburbs.
Those who would not make it in the draw would be included in the waiting list for a general draw, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list