Lottery for MHADA homes for millworkers on June 28
Mumbai: The lottery draw for 6,900 MHADA homes for millworkers will be held on June 28, it was announced on Tuesday.
About 48,000 millworkers are eligible to participate in the draw and the tenements have been priced at Rs 7.5 lakh each.
Minister of State for Housing Sachin Ahir said that the tenements are situated in central and western suburbs.
Those who would not make it in the draw would be included in the waiting list for a general draw, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials