Lottery for MHADA homes for millworkers on June 28
Mumbai: The lottery draw for 6,900 MHADA homes for millworkers will be held on June 28, it was announced on Tuesday.
About 48,000 millworkers are eligible to participate in the draw and the tenements have been priced at Rs 7.5 lakh each.
Minister of State for Housing Sachin Ahir said that the tenements are situated in central and western suburbs.
Those who would not make it in the draw would be included in the waiting list for a general draw, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre