LS polls: Anil Shirole BJP`s candidate from Pune
New Delhi: The BJP Sunday declared party`s Pune chief Anil Shirole as its Lok Sabha candidate from the city.
The Bharatiya Janata Party announced nine candidates including three from Maharashtra, two from Uttar Pradesh and four from Odisha, according to a party release.
Party sources said Shirole is considered close to Gopinath Munde, BJP`s deputy leader in the Lok Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet