LS polls: Anil Shirole BJP`s candidate from Pune
New Delhi: The BJP Sunday declared party`s Pune chief Anil Shirole as its Lok Sabha candidate from the city.
The Bharatiya Janata Party announced nine candidates including three from Maharashtra, two from Uttar Pradesh and four from Odisha, according to a party release.
Party sources said Shirole is considered close to Gopinath Munde, BJP`s deputy leader in the Lok Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video