LS polls: Anil Shirole BJP`s candidate from Pune
New Delhi: The BJP Sunday declared party`s Pune chief Anil Shirole as its Lok Sabha candidate from the city.
The Bharatiya Janata Party announced nine candidates including three from Maharashtra, two from Uttar Pradesh and four from Odisha, according to a party release.
Party sources said Shirole is considered close to Gopinath Munde, BJP`s deputy leader in the Lok Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical