Madhya Pradesh BJP to review Bahoriband Assembly bypoll result
Bhopal: The ruling BJP in Madhya Pradesh said here Monday that it would review the result of Bahoriband assembly bypoll which it lost to Congress.
"We will review our defeat in Bahoriband and take all possible measures including where we lacked and mistakes committed," newly appointed Madhya Pradesh state BJP president and Khandwa MP Nandkumar Singh Chouhan told reporters here today, after taking charge of the party`s state unit.
However, he expressed satisfaction about winning two out of the total three bypolls in the state.
"Though we lost Bahoriband to Congress, BJP also wrested Vijaraghavgarh from Congress and retained Agar. So overall, the party`s performance is good," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price