Mah NCP two-day meeting at Aurangabad
Mumbai: A two-day meeting of the Maharashtra
unit of Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) will be held in
Aurangabad on February six and seven.
Union Agriculture Minister and party chief Sharad Pawar
will participate in the deliberations on the concluding day,
party spokesman Madan Bafna said here today.
The conclave will be inaugurated by state unit president
Madhukar Pichad. Civil Aviation Minister Praful Patel will be
present on the first day along with Deputy Chief MInister
Chhagan Bhujbal, he said.
Strengthening of the party at the grassroots level would
be the focus on the discussions, Bafna said.
District-wise and zonal-wise meetings are also being
planned, he said.
To a question on delay in announcement of working
committee and office-bearers, Bafna said the process of
finalising the names was in progress and the final decision
will be taken after consultations with Pawar on February two.
He said appointments of all district unit chiefs have
been made except Nagpur, Amravati and Amravati city district
unit chiefs are pending.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch