Maha ATS, CB reconstruct events before Mum blasts
Mumbai: The Maharashtra ATS and city Crime
Branch probing the Mumbai serial blasts said on Friday said has
reconstructed the sequence of events at two of the three sites
before the blasts with the help of CCTV footages.
"The sequence of events that led to the blasts at Zaveri
Bazaar and Opera House on July 13 has been reconstructed with
the help of CCTV footages. We now have got the actual idea as
to what had happened on that fateful day," said an IPS officer
probing the blasts case.
The blast incident was not captured on the CCTV at Dadar,
the official said, adding, "The investigators have possession
of CCTV visuals of seven days prior to the blasts at the Opera
When asked how many people were involved in placing the
explosives before blasts, the official said, "at least six
persons may have been involved in placing the explosives at
three locations. But the actual number could be known only
after the accused`s arrest."
Asked about the reports of getting "good leads" from
Pune and Parbhani cities of the state, "We have been
questioning several people for the leads from within and
outside the state. We do have good leads in the case."
The ATS had taken the help of technical experts, who have
worked on Hollywood movies, to get the clear picture of the
grainy images in the CCTV footages and the agency got
"excellent results" of the footages, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal