Maha ATS detains four terror suspects from Nanded
Mumbai: Four persons have been picked up from Nanded district of Maharashtra for suspected terror activities, state ATS sources said here on Friday.
According to ATS sources, the four were picked up from various parts of Nanded district since last evening following a tip-off about their possible involvement in terror activities.
However, sources did not reveal which terror outfit they could have links with, saying that interrogation was on.
Maharashtra ATS chief Rakesh Maria was not available for comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16