Maha ATS detains four terror suspects from Nanded
Mumbai: Four persons have been picked up from Nanded district of Maharashtra for suspected terror activities, state ATS sources said here on Friday.
According to ATS sources, the four were picked up from various parts of Nanded district since last evening following a tip-off about their possible involvement in terror activities.
However, sources did not reveal which terror outfit they could have links with, saying that interrogation was on.
Maharashtra ATS chief Rakesh Maria was not available for comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry