Maha: Bail for Shiv Sena MLA in corruption case
Jalgaon: Shiv Sena MLA and former
Maharashtra minister Suresh Jain, arrested a few days ago in
a housing scheme scam, on Thursday got bail on medical grounds.
A court here said that after undergoing medical
treatment, Jain will have to surrender before the police.
Jain is currently in judicial custody and was supposed
to be lodged in Nashik jail, but he complained of heart
trouble and sought bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened