Maha: Bail for Shiv Sena MLA in corruption case
Jalgaon: Shiv Sena MLA and former
Maharashtra minister Suresh Jain, arrested a few days ago in
a housing scheme scam, on Thursday got bail on medical grounds.
A court here said that after undergoing medical
treatment, Jain will have to surrender before the police.
Jain is currently in judicial custody and was supposed
to be lodged in Nashik jail, but he complained of heart
trouble and sought bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Wimbledon 2016: Novak Djokovic wins 30th consecutive Grand Slam match, Roger Federer ends Marcus Willis' fairytale
- Istanbul terror attack: 41 killed, ISIS prime suspect; Ataturk Airport resumes flights
- US polls: Barack Obama to campaign with Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump shrinks gap
- NSG membership: We 'regret' India's failure in Seoul but won't give up, says US
- Vladimir Putin lifts Turkey travel restrictions after phone call with Recep Tayyip Erdogan