Maha: Bail for Shiv Sena MLA in corruption case
Jalgaon: Shiv Sena MLA and former
Maharashtra minister Suresh Jain, arrested a few days ago in
a housing scheme scam, on Thursday got bail on medical grounds.
A court here said that after undergoing medical
treatment, Jain will have to surrender before the police.
Jain is currently in judicial custody and was supposed
to be lodged in Nashik jail, but he complained of heart
trouble and sought bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown