Maha: Bail for Shiv Sena MLA in corruption case
Jalgaon: Shiv Sena MLA and former
Maharashtra minister Suresh Jain, arrested a few days ago in
a housing scheme scam, on Thursday got bail on medical grounds.
A court here said that after undergoing medical
treatment, Jain will have to surrender before the police.
Jain is currently in judicial custody and was supposed
to be lodged in Nashik jail, but he complained of heart
trouble and sought bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured