Maha CM distributes financial aid to Malegaon blasts` victims
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister
Prithviraj Chavan distributed the remaining financial aid to
families of Malegaon blasts victims here on Monday.
Families of three victims who died in the blasts were
given Rs one lakh cheques each and the 12 injured were given
upto Rs 50,000 each, a release from CMO said.
The Government had provided immediate relief to some of
the victims after the blasts that took place on September 6,
2006 and September 29, 2008.
The remaining victims were provided with the help today,
the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: Alex Hales, Jason Roy power hosts to crushing win