Maha CM distributes financial aid to Malegaon blasts` victims
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister
Prithviraj Chavan distributed the remaining financial aid to
families of Malegaon blasts victims here on Monday.
Families of three victims who died in the blasts were
given Rs one lakh cheques each and the 12 injured were given
upto Rs 50,000 each, a release from CMO said.
The Government had provided immediate relief to some of
the victims after the blasts that took place on September 6,
2006 and September 29, 2008.
The remaining victims were provided with the help today,
the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok