Maha CM distributes financial aid to Malegaon blasts` victims
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister
Prithviraj Chavan distributed the remaining financial aid to
families of Malegaon blasts victims here on Monday.
Families of three victims who died in the blasts were
given Rs one lakh cheques each and the 12 injured were given
upto Rs 50,000 each, a release from CMO said.
The Government had provided immediate relief to some of
the victims after the blasts that took place on September 6,
2006 and September 29, 2008.
The remaining victims were provided with the help today,
the release said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?