Maha CM distributes financial aid to Malegaon blasts` victims
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister
Prithviraj Chavan distributed the remaining financial aid to
families of Malegaon blasts victims here on Monday.
Families of three victims who died in the blasts were
given Rs one lakh cheques each and the 12 injured were given
upto Rs 50,000 each, a release from CMO said.
The Government had provided immediate relief to some of
the victims after the blasts that took place on September 6,
2006 and September 29, 2008.
The remaining victims were provided with the help today,
the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley