Maha CM distributes financial aid to Malegaon blasts` victims
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister
Prithviraj Chavan distributed the remaining financial aid to
families of Malegaon blasts victims here on Monday.
Families of three victims who died in the blasts were
given Rs one lakh cheques each and the 12 injured were given
upto Rs 50,000 each, a release from CMO said.
The Government had provided immediate relief to some of
the victims after the blasts that took place on September 6,
2006 and September 29, 2008.
The remaining victims were provided with the help today,
the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back