Maha CM Prithviraj Chavan to be back in Mumbai
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan who called on Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in Delhi Wednesday, will be back in Mumbai later tonight.
"It was a courtesy call and Chavan discussed various developmental issues concerning Mumbai and rest of the state. He got a positive response from the PM about developmental issues," the chief minister`s office said.
Chavan who was in Srinagar yesterday as a special guest of the Jammu and Kashmir Congress for Gandhi Jayanti celebrations was in Delhi today.
Chavan was the AICC general secretary in-charge of J&K when he was a union minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni a step closer to main draw
- Tata Motors profits fall on weak Jaguar Land Rover sales
- Russia to pay bonuses to athletes barred from Rio Olympics 2016
- Scorpene data leak unintentional, navy will address all concerns: Parrikar
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: India Red crush India Green by 219 runs