Maha CM Prithviraj Chavan to be back in Mumbai
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan who called on Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in Delhi Wednesday, will be back in Mumbai later tonight.
"It was a courtesy call and Chavan discussed various developmental issues concerning Mumbai and rest of the state. He got a positive response from the PM about developmental issues," the chief minister`s office said.
Chavan who was in Srinagar yesterday as a special guest of the Jammu and Kashmir Congress for Gandhi Jayanti celebrations was in Delhi today.
Chavan was the AICC general secretary in-charge of J&K when he was a union minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: Ten years later, MCOCA court likely to deliver verdict today
- PM Modi to chair NITI Aayog meet today, review 15-year vision plan