Maha CM Prithviraj Chavan to be back in Mumbai
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan who called on Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in Delhi Wednesday, will be back in Mumbai later tonight.
"It was a courtesy call and Chavan discussed various developmental issues concerning Mumbai and rest of the state. He got a positive response from the PM about developmental issues," the chief minister`s office said.
Chavan who was in Srinagar yesterday as a special guest of the Jammu and Kashmir Congress for Gandhi Jayanti celebrations was in Delhi today.
Chavan was the AICC general secretary in-charge of J&K when he was a union minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!