Maha CM Prithviraj Chavan to be back in Mumbai
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan who called on Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in Delhi Wednesday, will be back in Mumbai later tonight.
"It was a courtesy call and Chavan discussed various developmental issues concerning Mumbai and rest of the state. He got a positive response from the PM about developmental issues," the chief minister`s office said.
Chavan who was in Srinagar yesterday as a special guest of the Jammu and Kashmir Congress for Gandhi Jayanti celebrations was in Delhi today.
Chavan was the AICC general secretary in-charge of J&K when he was a union minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional