Maha cop assault: Three suspended MLAs depose before panel
Mumbai: The three MLAs suspended from Maharashtra assembly in connection with the assault on police officer Sachin Suryavanshi in the premises of Vidhan Bhavan, deposed before the house panel probing the incident on Tuesday.
Jaykumar Raval (BJP), Rajan Salvi (Shiv Sena) and Pradeep Jaiswal (Independent) came to Vidhan Bhavan to face the panel.
The committee viewed the CCTV footage of the incident and also spoke to inspector Rajendra Patil of Marine Drive police station and a crime branch officer investigating the case.
Two other MLAs, Ram Kadam (MNS) and Kshitij Thakur (Bahujan Vikas Agadhi), who are out on bail, had appeared before the panel yesterday as also Suryavanshi to give his side of the story.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed