Maha cop assault: Three suspended MLAs depose before panel
Mumbai: The three MLAs suspended from Maharashtra assembly in connection with the assault on police officer Sachin Suryavanshi in the premises of Vidhan Bhavan, deposed before the house panel probing the incident on Tuesday.
Jaykumar Raval (BJP), Rajan Salvi (Shiv Sena) and Pradeep Jaiswal (Independent) came to Vidhan Bhavan to face the panel.
The committee viewed the CCTV footage of the incident and also spoke to inspector Rajendra Patil of Marine Drive police station and a crime branch officer investigating the case.
Two other MLAs, Ram Kadam (MNS) and Kshitij Thakur (Bahujan Vikas Agadhi), who are out on bail, had appeared before the panel yesterday as also Suryavanshi to give his side of the story.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises