Maha cop assault: Three suspended MLAs depose before panel
Mumbai: The three MLAs suspended from Maharashtra assembly in connection with the assault on police officer Sachin Suryavanshi in the premises of Vidhan Bhavan, deposed before the house panel probing the incident on Tuesday.
Jaykumar Raval (BJP), Rajan Salvi (Shiv Sena) and Pradeep Jaiswal (Independent) came to Vidhan Bhavan to face the panel.
The committee viewed the CCTV footage of the incident and also spoke to inspector Rajendra Patil of Marine Drive police station and a crime branch officer investigating the case.
Two other MLAs, Ram Kadam (MNS) and Kshitij Thakur (Bahujan Vikas Agadhi), who are out on bail, had appeared before the panel yesterday as also Suryavanshi to give his side of the story.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...