Maha cop assault: Three suspended MLAs depose before panel
Mumbai: The three MLAs suspended from Maharashtra assembly in connection with the assault on police officer Sachin Suryavanshi in the premises of Vidhan Bhavan, deposed before the house panel probing the incident on Tuesday.
Jaykumar Raval (BJP), Rajan Salvi (Shiv Sena) and Pradeep Jaiswal (Independent) came to Vidhan Bhavan to face the panel.
The committee viewed the CCTV footage of the incident and also spoke to inspector Rajendra Patil of Marine Drive police station and a crime branch officer investigating the case.
Two other MLAs, Ram Kadam (MNS) and Kshitij Thakur (Bahujan Vikas Agadhi), who are out on bail, had appeared before the panel yesterday as also Suryavanshi to give his side of the story.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'